Monday, April 18, 2011

Who am I?

-I'm Mark Steele. I've lived in American Fork (currently Precinct 9) for 17 years.
-I've been a county or state delegate in each two year cycle since 1996, and served one term as a precinct chair
-I work as a Training Program Manager for Henry Schein, in American Fork.
-I grew up in Southern California, and have also lived in Germany, Western Samoa, Saudi Arabia, and South Carolina.
-I have degrees in English and Linguistics from BYU, and Instructional Design from Utah State.
-My wife Peggy and I have five grown children and nine grandchildren. We are raising two of our granddaughters. An interesting crew that we love dearly, including a policeman son and his wife in Kansas, daughter and her husband in Salt Lake, a son with his wife and three boys in Lehi, a transgender son in American Fork, and our youngest son who just returned from an LDS church mission in Mexico City.

I suppose that's enough about me. You can see I have a range of experience with life, in all its glory! Let me know if you want to know more about what I've done with my life experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment